- If you need to write a most common functionality or utility. plz dont try to start from scratch. there is a very good chance that its implemented in your preferred programming language already by someone and shared in github. try to check github and if found, i usually go with the most starred repository.
- Github – try learning coding by looking at others code
- Powershell – i use this all the time to search files, contents inside files, regex file contents in windows
- Learn a scripting language, if you are from .net or java background, (i use python) – a general purpose language, it will help to validate ur logic quickly, build utilities
- Learn regex – will help you to search fast, do complicated searches, both in your app code and in editors
- Use and Learn vim – you can script ur editor itself, helps to extract parts of ur file, contents, lines easily using regex
- Contribute to open source code (in github) even if its small utility – helps to build your profile
- Try anserwing questions in stackoverflow
- Read insteresting questions and answers from stackoverflow
- Read, follow hackernews, reddit, subreddit religiously eg: http://www.reddit.com/r/python
ALL ROUNDERZ is an online 3d social Cricket game Developed and Published by iNexGen Games, India. I can sense your enthusiasm for the release date after hearing its a 3D social cricket game, This game is about to release on 19th of March on Facebook with the prominent cricket personalities.
ALL ROUNDERZ allows you to generate your own team and compete with your Facebook friends. The game can be played as four different overs match (5 overs, 10 overs, 15 overs & 20 overs) for instance, if you play against your friend for a 5 over match your friend can chase your score for the same 5 over match, also you get coins and cash for each game u play, and you can buy items from iNexGen store using your cash and coins to crack your game play and to win the matches against your friends.
The beta of this game was launched on 19th of Feb with a former Indian Cricketer and Umpire “Venkatraghavan”. Contest are being based on the ICC world cup 2011, so far 1800 of them have participated in this game contest and some of them also won exciting prizes for winning the contest.
Am eagerly waiting to play this game with my facebook friends, I wish this will be a very big hit among all the online cricket game. If you like to participate in this game visit
http://www.facebook.com/allrounderz – Allrounderz group page.
apps.facebook.com/allrounderz – contest & game page.
just became aware of this p2 theme , wondering how to use this for my bug tracking
Terror strikes Mumbai, India and rules Cricketers mind
[Source : Max Kellly’s Blog]
Facebook won $873 million judgment for damages caused by Adam Guerbuez and his company Atlantis Blue Capital, who sent sleazy messages to facebook users. According to Kelly, this award is the largest judgment in history for an action brought under Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM). From various sources of web its understood that Adam Guerbuez, made money by selling videos of people beating the homeless in Montreal. Lets thank Facebook for the tireless effort made by their security experts, legal team and the other significant resources we’ve devoted to finding, exposing and prosecuting the sources of spam attacks.
Don’t be suprised if you spot Google Chrome pre-installed in your new machine.
As reported by Times The search giant looks at pre-installing Chrome on personal computers in a bid to break dominance of Microsoft’s Internet Explorer. The company is planning to make this move once Chrome is out of Beta stage , which is probable by Jan 2009. The company is also planning to release Mac and Linux version of Chrome by the mid of 2009.